Spiral Tube (Coiled Tube) Heat Exchangers are widely used in swimming pool equipment, aquarium chiller, marine refrigerant units, Air source heat pump,water source heat pump, aquaculture, pharmacy, the food industry , electroplating industry and some heat recovery from the waste water or exhaust gas.
Spiral Coil Tube Heat Exchanger Copper Nickel 1.5 and 2 Ton Features:
- 35 lbs 18,000 to 24,000 BTU range
- Longitudinal fins assure maximum heat transfer with low pressure drop.
- Spirally-wound fins give free passage for condensing or evaporating fluids and gasses.
- Spirally-wound applied fins assure easy tube bending and coil formation without deformation of parent tube wall.
- Solder-bonded fins yield high heat transfer.
- Applied fin construction permits use of various tube materials: copper, cupro-nickel, stainless steel, titanium and others as needed for various fluids and for corrosive or sanitary applications.
- Applied fin is applicable on either option: solid wall tube or double-wall vented tube (for potable water code requirements).